WooCommerce is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to turn your WordPress site into an eCommerce store. WooCommerce is a free plugin, but you will need to purchase a domain name and hosting plan in order to use it.
Once you have installed WooCommerce, you can add products and start selling them right away.
WooCommerce is a great way to start selling online because it is easy to use and there are no monthly fees. You only pay for what you use, so if you only sell a few products, you won’t be paying very much. WooCommerce is also scalable, so if you start selling more products, you can upgrade your plan and still keep your costs low.
Some of the features that come with WooCommerce are:
- Product management – You can add, edit, and delete products from your WooCommerce store
- Inventory management – WooCommerce will keep track of your inventory for you
- Shipping options – You can offer different shipping options to your customers such as flat rate shipping or free shipping
- Payment options – You can accept payments via PayPal or credit card
- Coupons and discounts – You can offer coupons and discounts to your customers
- Taxes – WooCommerce can calculate taxes for you
- Reports – WooCommerce generates reports so you can see how your store is doing
Use of WooCommerce:
WooCommerce is used as an ecommerce plugin for WordPress. It helps in transforming a WordPress site into an online store.
It is available for free but other than that, one needs to pay for hosting and domain name. It provides with various features such as product management, inventory management, taxation, coupons and discounts, etc. Reports are generated periodically to help the users know about the performance of their store.
“What Is Use of WooCommerce?”