When you first set up your WooCommerce store, you may have included products from different suppliers. If you have discontinued or switched suppliers since then, your products may not appear in your WooCommerce store until you add them again. To add products from a different supplier:
1. Navigate to Settings > General in your WooCommerce store.
2. In the “Products from” section, click on the supplier you want to add products from.
3. In the “Products from this supplier” section, click on the “Add products” button.
4. In the “Add products from supplier” window, enter the product information and click on the “Add products” button.
5. Your products will now appear in your WooCommerce store.
One possibility is that you have not properly configured your WooCommerce settings. Be sure to check that you have set your WooCommerce pages correctly and that your product pages are using the correct template.
Another possibility is that there is an issue with your theme. If you are using a custom theme, try switching to a default WooCommerce theme to see if that fixes the problem. If you are using a child theme, be sure to check that the parent theme is compatible with WooCommerce.
If neither of these solutions solve the problem, it is likely that there is a conflict with another plugin or piece of code on your site. Try deactivating all plugins except for WooCommerce and then see if the products appear. If they do, reactivate each plugin one by one until you find the plugin that is causing the conflict.