If you’re having trouble accessing your Squarespace domain (for example, you can’t log in or the site isn’t loading), there are a few things you can check to see if the problem is with your domain orSquarespace.
1. Make sure your domain is registered and hosted with Squarespace.
If you’re using a custom domain, make sure to have it registered with Squarespace as well.
2. If you’re using a hosted domain, make sure the DNS settings are correct and your domain is pointing to the correct IP address.
3. If you’re using a custom domain, make sure the nameservers are set up and pointing to the Squarespace host.
4. If you’re using a hosted domain, make sure the hosting provider has the correct Squarespace settings configured.
5. If you’re using a custom domain, make sure the DNS settings are correct.
If you’ve checked all of the above and the problem still persists, Squarespace support may be able to help.