Yes, you can draw lines in Canva! You can use the Drawing Tools available in Canva to draw a line. You can also add a line to an existing shape.
1. Select the Draw Application from the left toolbar.
2. From there, you can choose from the available drawing tools which are Pen, Marker, and Highlighter.
3. To draw a line using any of the tools mentioned above, simply select it from the Drawing Tools section, then click and drag it on your canvas. In this step, we will be using the Pen Tool.
4. In the next step, we will be using the Marker Tool.
5. Lastly, we will be using the Highlighter Tool.
6. You can also change the Color of the drawing tool’s ink by selecting the color box icon from the toolbar.
7. Drawing settings such as Weight and Transparency can also be adjusted depending on your preference.
8. You can also use drawing tools to add a line to an existing shape. Just drag your mouse across the shape and release your mouse once you reach the end of the shape.
Please be aware that drawing lines in Canva can be hard if you are only using the mousepad of your laptop. Make sure to use an external mouse in drawing lines to make it easier.