Yes, you can connect your Google Domain to your Squarespace account. You’ll need to first set up your domain with Google, and then you can link it to your Squarespace account. Once your domain is linked, you can start building your website.
There are a few things to keep in mind when connecting your Google Domain to Squarespace:
– You can only connect one Google Domain per Squarespace account.
– You can’t use Google Apps for Work with Squarespace.
– You’ll need to set up DNS records with Google for your website to work properly.
If you’re looking to connect your domain and get started with Squarespace, follow the steps below.
1. Set up your domain with Google
2. Link your domain to your Squarespace account
3. Set up DNS records with Google
4. Start building your website!