Are your sales dwindling?
Have your customers forgotten about you?
If your marketing efforts are solely focused on getting more likes and followers on social media, you are missing a vital component.
That is because email marketing is not only more effective than social media marketing, it also delivers a higher return on investment.
In other words…
Email Marketing = Greater Sales
Don’t believe me?
Who Needs Email Marketing?
Email marketing is not only essential to businesses, it’s important for all websites to make sure that visitors keep coming back.
Whether you’re a blogger, artist, photographer, or musician, there is always something new that you can share with your audience.
Therefore, it’s important for everyone to maintain even a basic email marketing campaign.
The trick is ensuring that your email marketing service is easy to use and affordable.
That’s where I come in with my list of…
The Top Email Marketing Services for Your Site
Launched in 2001, MailChimp serves over 15 million people and businesses around the world.
The service enables users to create email campaigns for any number of purposes, including website announcements or a simple sale.
Using pre-built marketing automation tools, MailChimp allows you to give your emails a personal touch while you focus on more important things.
Best of all, you can use the data from your website to create personalized ad campaigns.
- Great template designs that look as good as your website.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use.
- Full integration with other services like Shopify.
- The double opt-in policy is good for combatting spam filters, but might make you lose subscribers along the way.
Founded in 1995, Constant Contact is one of the oldest email marketing software solutions. The company is owned by Endurance International Group, which you may recognize as the conglomerate behind HostGator and iPage.
The service provides users with professional email templates that are fully customizable using a simple drag and drop editor.
It also enables you to send messages automatically on birthdays, signup anniversaries, and other important milestones.
Simply upload your email list and then Constant Contact will do the rest, handling subscriptions, unsubscribes, and even inactive emails.
- The drag-and-drop editor is as easy to use as a typical website builder.
- The 98% successful delivery rate is astounding.
- Automation tools help make it hands off.
- On-site opt in forms are less customizable than the competitors’.
Active Campaign has been… active… since 2003. Focused on intelligence driven marketing, the company promises better results for marketers.
The software focuses on automated workflows and best practices, using a system of email inspection that ensures that not only do messages get delivered but that they also engage their recipients.
Users are also able to track and measure customer progress, getting an understanding of what creates the most engagement for which users.
Active Campaign uses a wide-scoping suite of tools, perfect for anyone looking for more and better options.
- One of the most advanced automation and data-driven tools on the market.
- A contact discovery feature that enables you to learn more about each subscriber.
- Ability to tell the difference between a hot lead and a cold one.
- Extra features are much more expensive than the competitors.
With more than 350,000 customers in 182 countries, GetResponse is trusted the world over. And with support for 21 different languages, it’s not hard to see why.
GetResponse is tailored to suit the needs of your specific industry. Whether you’re in education, eCommerce, or simply blog, you will find the right tools for your needs.
The software doesn’t only manage your email lists, it helps you grow them, guaranteeing increased conversions and optimized audience engagement.
The drag and drop builder enables you to create landing pages, email campaigns, and web forms to your exact specifications.
- Includes over 500 templates and 1,000 stock images that are free to use.
- Emails can be customized based on user data with dynamic content blocks.
- Follow up with subscribers with automation features.
- Advanced features can run you up to $165 per month. Ouch!
Vertical Response has been around for 14 years. In that time, they have served over one million customers, helping to convert subscribers through an easy-to-use platform.
Emails can be customized using templates or by using a block-based editor where you can add text, images, brand colors, and social buttons.
Responsive designs ensure that, no matter what device you emails are being viewed upon, they look great every time.
Audience building tools help you constantly add more names to your email list, and retention tools help you keep them.
- Includes over 700 different templates, although some are a bit outdated.
- Advanced reporting enables you to calculate your next moves with knowledge.
- Free for up to 300 subscribers.
- Pricing beyond the free plan is high considering this product is on the lower end.
No matter which service you choose, you can be sure that you will be well on your way to gaining more subscribers, converting more users, and becoming a bigger influence in the online world.