There are two ways to add a document to your Wix site:
1. Add a document to your site pages:
To add a document to one of your site pages:
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
1. Open the page where you want to add the document. 2. Click Add on the left side of the Editor. 3. Select More. 4. Click File. 5. Select the document you want to add and click Open. 6.
The document will appear on your page.
2. Add a document to your site’s Media Gallery:
1. Go to your site’s Dashboard. Click Media. Select the Documents tab at the top.
4. Click Add Documents. The document will appear in your Media Gallery.
You can also add a link to a document that is stored on another website or on Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive.
1. Log in to your Wix account.
2. Click on the “Add” button in the top menu bar.
3. Select “Document” from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the document’s name and URL in the appropriate fields.
5. Click on the “Add” button to add the document to your Wix account.
How do I style text in HTML using <p>,<b>, and <u> tags?
The <p> tag defines a paragraph.
The <strong> tag defines bold text without any extra importance.
The <;;;u>;;; tag defines some text that should be stylistically different from normal text, such as misspelled words or proper names in Chinese texts.
HTML also supports description lists.
- Coffee – black hot drink