Adding Gravity Form to Elementor
Gravity Form is a powerful content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and manage content across multiple platforms, including web, desktop, and mobile. To add Gravity Form to your Elementor site, follow these steps:
1. First sign up for a free account at gravityform.com.
2. Once you have registered for an account, you will need to create a new Gravity Form project. Upon creating your project, you will be able to select the type of Gravity Form project you wish to create.
3. If you are new to Gravity Forms, I would recommend choosing the “Quickstart” project option.
4. After you have created your project, you will need to add Gravity Forms to your site. To do this, first click on the “Gravity Forms” tab located in the “Site Contents” section of your Elementor site.
5. From here, you will need to click on the “Add a New Form” button.
One workaround is to use the PowerPack Elements plugin. This plugin adds a number of elements to Elementor, including a Gravity Form element. Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you can simply add the Gravity Form element to your page and select the form that you want to display.
Another workaround is to use a shortcode. If you go to the Gravity Forms website, you can get the shortcode for your form which you can then add to an Elementor text editor element.
Do note that neither of these workarounds are perfect, and you may experience some issues with styling or with the form submission process. If you run into any problems, you may want to reach out to the Gravity Forms support team for help.
6. Upon clicking on this button, you will be prompted to enter the name of your Gravity Form project.
7. After you have entered the name of your project, you will be able to select the type of Gravity Form project you wish to add to your site.
8. If you are adding Gravity Forms to an existing Elementor site, you will first need to copy the Gravity Forms code from your existing Gravity Forms project to your new project. To do this, click on the “Copy” button next to the Gravity Forms code.
9. After you have copied the Gravity Forms code, you will need to paste it into the Gravity Forms project you have just created.
10. After you have added Gravity Forms to your site, you will need to configure the Gravity Forms project. To do this, click on the “Configure” button next to the Gravity Forms code.
11. From here, you will need to enter the name of the Gravity Forms form you have just added to your site.
12. After you have entered the name of the Gravity Forms form, you will need to enter the name of the Gravity Form field in your form.