Adding text to a shape in Wix is a simple process that can be accomplished in a few steps. First, open the Wix editor and select the shape you want to add text to. Then, click on the “Add Text” button in the toolbar. A text box will appear, allowing you to type in your text.
Once you’re finished, you can style your text using the various HTML tags available. To do this, simply select the text you want to style and then click on the appropriate tag in the toolbar. For example, to make your text bold, you would click on the “b” tag. You can also use tags to add links or change the font color of your text.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
Adding text to a shape in Wix is a simple process that can be accomplished by following these steps:
1) Open the Wix editor and select the shape you want to add text to
2) Click on the “Add Text” button in the toolbar
3) A text box will appear – type in your desired text
4) To style your text, select it and click on the appropriate HTML tag in the toolbar (ex: “b” for bold)
5) Finish by adding a link or changing the font color (also done with HTML tags)