There are two ways to change your Squarespace website – through the Design and Content panels, or by directly editing your site’s code.
Through the Design Panel:
1. Log in to your Squarespace account and go to the Dashboard.
2. Click the website you want to edit.
3. In the Home Menu, click Design.
4. Under Site Styles, select Change Site Colors, Fonts, or Logo.
5. Make your changes and click Save.
Through the Content Panel:
1. In the Home Menu, click Pages.
2. Select the page you want to edit, then click Edit Page in the top-right corner of the Page Editor.
3. Make your changes and click Save & Publish when you’re done.
There are two ways that you can change your website on Squarespace – through the Design panel or by directly editing your site’s code.