If you have forgotten your WordPress username or password, there are a few ways to get back into your account. You can try the reset password function on your WordPress account page, or you can use one of the many password recovery services available.
If you have not been using your WordPress account for a while, you may also want to consider changing your username and password to make sure that no one else can access your account. To change your username and password, follow these steps:.
1. Log in to your WordPress account.
2. Click the Profile link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Under “Your Account Details,” click on the Change username link.
4. Enter your new username in the Username field.
5. Enter your new password in the Password field.
6. Click the Change password button.
7. Enter your new password again in the New password field.
8. Click the Update Profile button.
9. Congratulations, your WordPress account has been updated!
If you have forgotten your WordPress password, there are a few ways to get back into your account. Enter your new password in the New password field.
1. Choose a strong password that is difficult to guess. A strong password should be at least 8 characters long and include a mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols.
2. Do not use the same password that you use for other online accounts. If someone guesses your WordPress password, they will then have access to all of your online accounts that use the same password.
3. Change your password regularly to further reduce the risk of someone guessing it.
4. Keep your WordPress username and password confidential and do not share it with anyone.