There is one way to change the color of an icon in Figma. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Select the icon that you want to change the color of.
2. Then click on the “Rectangle” shape tool in the toolbar at the top-left portion of the screen. Now, click and drag across the screen to make a rectangle over the icon.
3. The next step is to change the color of the rectangle using the “Fill” option at the right menu in the “Design” tab. This will open the color picker, where you can choose a new color for your icon.
4. Once done, select the two layers and click on the “Use as mask” option in the toolbar at the top-middle portion of the screen.
5. Now you can apply different colors to your icons!
In conclusion, there is one way to change the color of an icon in Figma: by selecting the icon and making a colored rectangle over it, then using the “Use as mask” option in the toolbar at the top of the screen.