If you want to change the header in an Elementor page, you can easily do so by following these steps:
1. Open the Elementor page you want to modify in your browser.
2. Click on the “Header” tab at the top of the page.
3. Change the header text you want to use.
4. Click on the “Save” button to save your changes.
5. Close the Elementor page.
6. Navigate to your Elementor account and click on the “Pages” tab.
7. Locate the Elementor page you modified in step 2 and click on the “Header” tab.
8. Click on the “Update” button to apply your changes.
9. Close the Elementor account.
Here is a final conclusion about how to change the header in an Elementor page:
Changing the header in an Elementor page is easy to do, and can help you customize your page layout.