If you want to change the image on InVision, you can do so by following these steps:
1. Open InVision and click on the “Preferences” button in the top-right corner of the screen.
2. In the “Preferences” window, click on the “Images” tab.
3. Under the “Images” tab, you will see a list of images that are currently associated with InVision.
You can change the image of your InVision project by selecting a different image from the list and clicking on the “Set Image” button.
4. Once you have selected the image you want to use, click on the “OK” button to save your changes.
5. If you want to disable the image of your project, you can click on the “Disable Image” button and then select a new image to use.