Illustrator is great for combining multiple images into one. For example, you might want to create a logo with a combination of a photo and a graphic.
Or, you might have a series of images that you want to combine into a collage. To combine multiple images in Illustrator, follow these steps:
1. Open the images that you want to combine in Illustrator.
2. Arrange the image according to your preference. For this example, we will combine the images into a collage.
3. Select all the images using the Ctrl+A keyboard shortcut.
4. Go to the “Quick Actions” section under the Properties window and select the “Group” button.
5. Now, your images are combined into one group! You can move or resize these images according to your preference and the effect will be uniform.