Last updated on September 25, 2022 @ 2:16 pm
Adding a domain name to DigitalOcean is easy. Follow these steps:
1. Click the droplets icon in the upper-right corner of the DigitalOcean homepage.
2. Select Domains.
3. Click the Add a domain button.
4. Enter the domain name you want to add, and click the Go button.
5. You’ll be prompted to provide a hostname and an email address for the domain.
6. Click the Create button.
7. You’ll be directed to the domain’s settings page.
8. Change the settings as you see fit, and click the Save button.
9. You’re done! You can now access your domain’s droplets by clicking the droplets icon in the upper-right corner of the DigitalOcean homepage, and selecting your domain from the list.
PRO TIP: Please be aware that connecting your Domain to DigitalOcean can be a complex process. Make sure to follow all instructions carefully and consult with your Domain provider if you have any questions. Failure to properly connect your Domain could result in lost data or service interruptions.
3 Related Question Answers Found
DigitalOcean offers a wide variety of options for connecting to its databases. You can connect to a DigitalOcean database using a variety of methods, including the official DigitalOcean tools, third-party tools, and through the use of an API. DigitalOcean’s official tools are easy to use and offer a variety of features, such as connecting to a database through the use of a shell or the command line.
If you’re using the DigitalOcean Control Panel, you can connect to your database by opening the Database panel and clicking Connect. You’ll be prompted to enter your database’s hostname or IP address. You can also connect to your database using the command line.
In this article, we will cover how to connect your DigitalOcean database to the cloud. First, you will need to create a DigitalOcean account. Once you have an account, log in and navigate to the Droplets section.
Technology enthusiast and Co-Founder of Women Coders SF.