If you have a CDR file of your artwork, you can use the Illustrator File Convertor to convert it to a vector file. To use the File Convertor, follow these steps:
1. Open the File Convertor by clicking on the Illustrator File Convertor button in the File menu.
2. Select the CDR file you want to convert.
3. Click the Open button.
4. The File Convertor will start converting the CDR file to a vector file.
5. When the conversion is finished, you will see a new vector file in the Output panel.
6. Click the Save button to save the vector file.