When you add a text object in Figma, the default font is set to Roboto. You can change the font in the Text tab of the Inspector on the right-hand side.
There are two ways to change the font family:
1. Select the text object, then click on the Text dropdown in the Inspector and choose a new font from the list.
2. Click on the T icon next to the Font Family field and choose a new font from the list that appears.
You can also change the font size, weight (thickness), and style (italics). For example, you might want to make your headers bolder or your body text smaller.
To change the font size:
1. Select the text object, then click on the Size field in the Text tab of the Inspector. 2.
Type in a new value or use the up and down arrows to increment/decrement by 1pt. 3. Alternatively, you can click on the T icon next to the Size field and type in a new value using your keyboard.
To make text bold or italic:
1. Select the text object, then click on either Bold or Italic in the Text tab of Inspector. Alternatively, you can click on the T icon next to either Bold or Italic to toggle these properties on or off.
How Do I Enable Prototype in Figma?
To enable prototype mode in Figma:
1. Select your file from recent projects or open it from Figma homepage
2. Click on “Prototype” tab at top left corner next to “Design” tab 3.
In “Prototype” tab, select “Enable Prototype Mode” option 4. Make sure “Canvas” is selected from left panel 5. Your file is now ready for prototyping!