When you have a Photoshop document with multiple layers, you may want to export those layers into a PDF. This can be useful if you need to send the document to someone who doesn’t have Photoshop, or if you want to preserve the layers for future editing. Here’s how to export multiple layers from Photoshop to PDF:
1. Open the Photoshop document that you want to export.
2. Go to File > Export > Export As or you can click the Layers to Files option instead.
3. In the Export As dialog box, select PDF from the Format or File Type drop-down menu.
4. Click the Options button.
5. In the Save Adobe PDF dialog box, select Layers from the Preserve drop-down menu.
6. Click OK to close the dialog box and return to the Export As dialog box.
7. Make sure that the other settings in the Export As dialog box are how you want them, then click Export All or Run to export the document as a PDF.