When it comes to design software, no single tool dominates the market. InVision has its own set of features, while Adobe offers a more diverse range of tools.
For designers who need to collaborate on designs with others, Figma is a powerful tool.
To import Figma designs into InVision, follow these steps:
1. In Figma, open a project or create a new one.
2. In the main interface, click the File button and select Export.
3. In the Export dialog, select InVision as the destination.
4. In the Format field, select the InVision format.
5. In the File name field, enter a name for the file.
6. Click Export.
7. In the export window, click the Import button and select the exported file.
8. In the InVision window, click the File button and select Import.
9. In the Import dialog, select the file you just imported.
10. In the Import window, click the Import All button.
11. In the InVision window, all the designs in the exported file will be imported.
12. Close the InVision window.
13. Open the InVision project in which you imported the designs.
14. All the designs in the imported file will be visible in the project.
15. If you need to make any changes to the designs, you can do so in the InVision window.
16. When you’re finished working on the project, you can export the designs again and send them to your clients or colleagues.
Overall, importing Figma designs into InVision is a simple process that allows you to quickly share your designs with others.