If you are looking to host your own website on the Linode platform, you will first need to create a Linode account. After creating your account, you can then link your existing domain to your Linode account. To link your domain to your Linode account, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Linode account.
2. Go to the Linode DNS Manager.
3. Click on the Add a Domain button.
4. Enter your domain name into the Add a Domain form.
5. Click the Add Domain button.
6. Your domain will now be linked to your Linode account.