As a freelancer, one of the best ways to make money is through online platforms that allow you to sell your services. Fiverr is one such platform, and in order to start selling on Fiverr, you need to create a seller account.
This account will be where potential buyers can see all of the services that you offer, as well as your ratings and reviews from past buyers. Creating a seller account on Fiverr is a relatively simple process, and can be done in just a few steps.
1. The first step is to create a Fiverr account. You can do this by going to the Fiverr website and clicking on the “Sign Up” button in the top right-hand corner.
From here, you will need to enter your email address, create a password, and then click on the “Continue” button.
2. Once you have created your account, you will need to verify your email address. To do this, simply go to your email inbox and find the verification email from Fiverr.
Once you have found this email, click on the “Verify Email Address” button.
3. The next step is to fill out your profile. To do this, click on the “Edit Profile” button on your account page.
From here, you will be able to add a profile photo, write a short bio about yourself, and list any relevant skills or experience that you have. Once you have completed your profile, click on the “Save Changes” button.
4. The final step is to create your first gig. To do this, click on the “Sell Services” tab at the top of your screen and then click on the “Create New Gig” button.
From here, you will need to enter a gig title, description, price, category, and delivery time. Once you have completed all of these fields, click on the “Publish Gig” button.
Creating a seller account on Fiverr is quick and easy! Simply create an account, verify your email address, fill out your profile information, and create your first gig! With just these few steps, you’ll be selling services in no time!
1. Be aware that Fiverr is a public marketplace. This means that anyone can see your profile and the services you offer. If you are not comfortable with this, then please do not become a seller on Fiverr.
2. When offering your services, be sure to set clear expectations with buyers. This includes specifying the scope of work, deadlines, and deliverables. Failing to do so could result in negative feedback or even cancellation of orders.
3. In order to receive payments for your services, you will need to link a PayPal account to your Fiverr account. Keep in mind that PayPal takes a fee for each transaction, so be sure to factor this into your pricing.
4. Once an order is completed, the buyer has 14 days to leave feedback for the seller. If no feedback is left during this time period, the order will automatically be marked