Reverting to a previous version of Squarespace is currently not supported by the management. However, if you’re also looking to go back to a previous version of your website pages or to troubleshoot lost content, there here’s a tutorial using a third-party tool to do just that! Just follow these simple steps:
1. Go to Google and search for the website page with the older version that you want to look for.
2. In the search results, browse for the page of your website and click on the three dots beside the URL.
3. In the pop-up window, select “Cached” from the options.
4. You will be redirected to the last cached link of your page in Google’s archives. Now, click on the “View Source” option.
5. Here, you can find the codes for the last cached link of your page.
That’s it! If you have any questions or need any help, our friendly Support team is always available 24/7.