If you’re looking to learn how to use the iOS design kit in Figma, here’s a quick guide:
1. Launch Figma and create a new project.
2. Select the iOS design kit from the “Tools” menu.
3. In the iOS design kit, you’ll find a number of different tools and panels.
In this guide, we’ll focus on the “Design” panel.
4. To begin designing for iOS, first start by creating a new “Screen Size” prototype.
This will help you determine the dimensions of your app’s screens.
5. Next, start designing your app’s user interface.
The “Design” panel contains a number of tools that make it easy to create beautiful, responsive interfaces.
6. To add interactivity to your app, you can use the “Interaction” panel.
This panel includes a number of tools that make it easy to create clickable elements and trigger events.
7. To finish designing your app, you’ll need to create a “Build” prototype.
This will help you test your app’s functionality and make sure it looks and feels the way you intended.
8. Finally, you can export your app to iTunes and submit it to the App Store.