When creating a portfolio in Elementor, you can use the portfolio widget to create a custom layout for your portfolio. The portfolio widget allows you to create multiple portfolios in one place and manage them all from one place.
You can add and remove items from your portfolios as you please, and you can also share your portfolios with others.
To use the portfolio widget in Elementor, follow these steps:
1. In the left column of the Elementor interface, click on the “Widgets” button and then on the “Portfolio” widget.
2. On the “Portfolio” widget page, you will see a list of all of your portfolios.
You can add or remove portfolios from this list as you please.
3. Next, you will need to select the portfolio you want to use as your template.
To do this, click on the “Select” button next to the “Portfolio” title.
4. On the “Portfolio” page, you will now see a custom layout for your selected portfolio.
You can customize the layout to your liking by clicking on the “Layout” button and editing the options.
5. Finally, you can add items to your portfolio by clicking on the “Add” button and filling out the form.
You can add images, videos, and text to your items, and you can also add links to web pages or other files.
6. When you are finished adding items, click on the “Publish” button to save your changes and publish your portfolio to the web.
7. You can also share your portfolios with others by clicking on the “Share” button and sharing the URL for your portfolio.