Adding a component in Figma is a breeze. There are a few different ways to do it, depending on the type of component you want to add.
If you want to add a simple component, such as a button, you can simply drag and drop it into your project.
If you want to add a more complex component, such as a custom button template or a custom form, you will need to use the Figma component builder.
The Figma component builder allows you to create custom components in a simple, drag-and-drop interface. Once you have created your component, you can then add it to your project.
To use the Figma component builder, you first need to install the Figma extension. Once the extension is installed, open the Figma extension menu (by clicking the three lines in the top-left corner of your screen), and then select “Component Builder.”
Once the component builder is open, you will see a list of components on the left-hand side. Click on the “Custom Button” component to open the configuration panel.
In the configuration panel, you will need to specify the following information:
1. Name: The name of the component
2. Type: The type of the component, which can be “Button” or “Text Field.”
3. Template: The template used to generate the component.
4. Default State: The default state of the component, which can be “Filled” or “Empty.”
5. Enable Form Editing: If the component should be visible in the form editor, check this box.
Once you have completed the configuration panel, click on the “Create” button to create the component.
The new custom button will now be added to your project. To use it, simply drag and drop it onto your form.