A hover box is a great way to add an extra level of style and interactivity to your Wix site. By hovering over an element on your page, you can trigger a box to appear with additional information, links, or even images. Here’s how you can add a hover box to your Wix site:
1. First, log in to your Wix account and open the Editor.
Exciting update! We've collaborated with Wix to offer WBI users with a free plan for all website creation needs - Explore the details here.
2. Find the element on your page that you want to add the hover box to and click on it.
3. In the left sidebar, click on the “Advanced” tab and then select “Hover Box” from the drop-down menu.
4. A pop-up window will appear where you can customize the content of your hover box.
5. When you’re finished, click “Apply” and then “Publish” to make your changes live.
That’s all there is to it! Hover boxes are a great way to add some extra flair to your Wix site and give your visitors a more interactive experience.