Making a link on InVision is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. In the top left corner of the InVision interface, click the “Share” button.
2. From the “Share” menu, select “Link.”
3. In the “Link” window, enter the URL of the page or project you want to link to.
4. Click “OK.”
5. The link will now appear on the page or project you linked to.
1. Make sure your InVision project is public. Otherwise, people won’t be able to see your links.
2. Use descriptive text for your links. People should be able to understand what they’re clicking on.
3. Test your links before sharing them. Make sure they work and that they go to the right place!