Figma is a vector editing and animation tool that has taken the design world by storm. One of its best features is the ability to easily create high-quality prototypes that can be exported as video files. In this article, we’ll show you how to save a Figma prototype video so that you can share it with others or use it for presentations.
Once you’ve created your Figma prototype, simply click on the ‘Share’ button in the top-right corner. A pop-up window will appear with a number of sharing options.
Select the ‘Create video or GIF’ option and then choose whether you want to create a video or GIF file. You can also customize the resolution, frame rate, and duration of your video or GIF.
Once you’ve made your selections, click on the ‘Create’ button, and your Figma prototype will be turned into a video or GIF file. You can then save this file to your computer or share it with others via email or social media.
Saving a Figma Prototype Video
1. Click on the ‘Share’ button in the top-right corner of your screen.
2. Select the ‘Create video or GIF’ option from the pop-up window. If none appears, you probably need to install a screen recorder browser extension first and cast your prototype.
3. Choose whether you want to create a video or GIF file.
4. Customize the resolution, frame rate, and duration of your video or GIF.
5. Click on the ‘Create’ button or Done.
6. Save your Figma prototype video to your computer or share it with others.
Creating a high-quality prototype is essential for any designer wanting to present their work in the best possible light. Figma’s export feature makes it easy to save a prototype as either a video or GIF file so that it can be shared with others or used for presentations. Simply click on the ‘Share’ button, select ‘Create a video or GIF,’ choose your settings, and then click on the ‘Create’ button to export your Figma prototype as a video or GIF file.