Is Canva Good for Infographics?
Canva is a user-friendly graphic design tool that is perfect for creating stunning infographics. With over 1 million templates and tools available, all of varying levels of complexity, it is easy to find what you need to create a professional-looking infographic. In addition, Canva’s drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to rearrange elements and try out different layouts until you find the perfect one for your needs.
One of the best things about Canva is that it is affordable for everyone. There are three pricing options available:
- The free version – This gives you access to most of Canva’s features, including 1 million+ templates and tools.
PRO TIP: Is Canva Good for Infographic?You can also use up to 10 team members on your account.
Canva is a great platform for creating stunning visuals, but it’s important to remember that not all infographic templates are created equal. Some may be better suited for specific types of data, while others may be more general purpose. Be sure to select a template that will work well for the data you’re trying to communicate.
- The Pro version – For $12.95 per month (or $9.95 per month if billed annually), you get everything in the free version plus some extras, such as unlimited storage, more than 60 million+ photos and illustrations, and access to premium templates.
- The Enterprise version – This is tailored specifically for businesses and costs $30 per month (or $24 per month if billed annually). As well as everything in the Pro version, you also get features such as single sign-on, priority support, and custom branding.
Some of the key features that make Canva stand out include:
- Pre-designed templates – As mentioned above, there are over 1 million templates available on Canva, covering everything from social media posts to presentations and flyers. This means that you can create an infographic from scratch or use one of the many templates as a starting point.
- Drag-and-drop interface – Canva’s drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to rearrange elements and try out different layouts until you find the perfect one for your needs.
- Millions of photos and illustrations – With over 60 million+ photos and illustrations available, it’s easy to find the perfect image for your infographic.