Graphic designers have a long-standing reputation for being highly critical of anything that doesn’t meet their standards of perfection. So it’s no surprise that they have a lot to say about Canva, the popular online design platform that has been taking the design world by storm in recent years.
Here are some of the most common complaints they have about Canva:
1. The templates are too basic and not customizable enough.
2. The interface is too simple and doesn’t allow for enough creativity.
3. The designs are too cutesy and not suitable for professional use.
4. There is a lack of control over the design process.
5. The designs are not truly original since they are created using templates.
6. Canva is not a substitute for professional design software like Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator.
7. Canva is not suitable for complex designs or projects that require precision and accuracy.
8. The designs created on Canva often look amateurish and unprofessional.
9. Canva is not a good platform for collaboration since it doesn’t allow for team collaboration or feedback features.
Despite all of these criticisms, there are also many graphic designers who swear by Canva and swear that it has helped them to create beautiful designs quickly and easily, without all of the hassle of traditional design software like Photoshop or Illustrator. In the end, it comes down to personal preference, but it’s safe to say that there are pros and cons to using Canva, just like with any other design platform or software.