The short answer is yes, you can put two pages side by side in Canva. Here’s how:
1. Open up your Canva and click on the “Create a design” button in the upper-right corner.
2. Select “Custom size”.
3. Enter your preferred dimensions that will fit two pages side by side, then click on “Create new design”.
4. This will lead you to your canvas where you can add two pages side by side.
5. When you are happy with your design, you can download it by clicking on “Share” and selecting “Download”.
6. Choose the file type “PDF Print” and then click on “Download”.
7. Now, you have a PDF of your design that has two pages side by side!
Can You Put Two Pages Side by Side in Canva?
The answer is yes, you can put two pages side by side in Canva by following the steps above. This can be useful if you want to print out your design or share it electronically with someone. Keep in mind that when you download a PDF of your design, it will have a white background unless you select a different option in Step 6.