Illustrator is a great tool for creating text-based designs, but like any other program, it’s possible to skew text if you’re not careful. To avoid skewing text, it’s important to keep the following tips in mind:
1. Use the Alignment tool to make sure your text is aligned correctly in the document.
2. Use the Guides panel to keep your text aligned vertically and horizontally.
3. Use the Transformation tool to adjust the text’s size and position.
4. Use the paragraph style to control the text’s formatting.
5. Use theType tool to add special effects to your text.
Ultimately, it’s important to be aware of the potential skewing effects that can occur when working with text in Illustrator, and to use the appropriate tools to keep your text looking its best.