In this article, we will be exploring how to add SVG to Elementor. Elementor is a great tool for creating vector-based designs and animations.
SVG is a vector graphic format that can be used to create high-quality graphics. SVG can be used to create logos, buttons, charts, and more.
To add SVG to Elementor, follow these steps:
1. Open Elementor and create a new project.
2. Click on the File menu and select New from the menu.
3. On the New File dialog, select SVG from the Format drop-down menu and click on the Open button.
4. In the SVG File dialog, click on the Import button and select the SVG file that you want to use.
5. Click on the OK button and the SVG will be added to the project.
6. Double-click on the SVG file to open it in the editor.
7. In the editor, you will see a series of circles that represent the SVG elements.
You can edit the elements in the same way that you would any other Elementor element.
8. When you are finished editing the SVG file, click on the OK button to save it and exit the editor.
9. The SVG file will now be added to the project and will be available for use in your designs.