Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the market, used by businesses of all sizes to sell online. If you’re thinking about using Shopify to build your own online store, you might be wondering how you can tell if a site is using Shopify.
There are a few key things to look for:
1. Check the URL
One of the easiest ways to tell if a site is using Shopify is to check the URL. Shopify stores will always have .myShopify.com in the URL (e.g. example.com).
2. Look for the Shopify logo
Another way to tell if a site is using Shopify is to look for the Shopify logo in the footer of the site. This is usually located at the bottom of the page, and will say “Powered by Shopify”.
3. Check for popular Shopify features
There are certain features that are unique to Shopify stores. These include things like:
– A “Shop Now” button on the home page
– A search bar in the header of the site
– An “Add to Cart” button on product pages
– A “Checkout” button in the shopping cart
If you see any of these features on a site, it’s likely that it’s powered by Shopify.