Adding vertical columns in Elementor is straightforward. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Columns tab on the left side of the screen.
2. Under the Columns section, you will see the option to Add Columns.
Click on this option to open the Add Column dialog box.
3. In the Add Column dialog box, you will need to specify the name of the column, as well as the height and width of the column.
You can also choose to add a background color to the column.
4. Once you have finished adding your columns, click on the OK button to close the Add Column dialog box.
5. To view your newly added columns, click on the Columns tab on the left side of the screen, and then click on the name of the column you want to view.