If you’re using Shopify as your ecommerce platform, you might be wondering how to change your domain name.Domain names are important for branding and can be changed relatively easily with Shopify. In this article, we’ll show you how to change your domain on Shopify in just a few steps.
1) Log in to your Shopify account and go to Online Store > Domains.
2) On the Domains page, find the domain you want to change and click on the .. button.
3) From the dropdown menu, select Change name servers.
4) Enter the new name servers that you want to use for your domain. You can find these from your new domain registrar.
5) Click Save.
6) That’s it! Your domain will now be using the new name servers.
That’s all there is to changing your domain on Shopify! Just follow the steps above and you’ll have your new domain up and running in no time.