If you’re using the Squarespace platform to build your website, you might be wondering how to change the layout. Maybe you want a different look for your blog or a different way to display your products. Whatever the reason, changing the layout on Squarespace is easy to do.
In this article, we’ll give you a step-by-step guide on how to change the layout on Squarespace.
To change the layout on Squarespace, you can use Squarespace’s LayoutEngine. This feature allows you to customize the layout of your website by rearranging, resizing, and styling individual blocks on your pages. Here’s how to change the layout on Squarespace:
- Log in to your Squarespace account and open the website editor.
- Select the page on which you want to change the layout.
- Click on the “Edit” button in the top-right corner of the page to enter the LayoutEngine.
- In the LayoutEngine, you will see a grid-like representation of the blocks on your page. To change the layout of a block, hover over it and click on the “Edit” button that appears.
- In the editor that appears, you can adjust the size, position, and style of the block. You can also change the content of the block using the options in the left-hand menu.
- When you’re happy with the layout of the block, click on the “Apply” button to save your changes.
- Repeat these steps for each block on your page to customize the layout as needed. When you’re satisfied with the overall layout, click on the “Publish” button to make the changes live on your website.