If you are unable to log in to your Joomla site, there is a good chance that you do not know your admin username and password. To find out, first try to remember the email address that was used to create your account. If you do not remember your email address, you can try to look it up on the Joomla website. If you still cannot log in, you can try to ask someone who knows your account information to help you.
1. Go to the login page for your Joomla site.
2. Enter your username into the Username field and leave the Password field blank.
3. Click the “Log in” button.
4. On the next page, click the “Forgot your password?” link.
5. Enter your email address into the field provided and click the “Reset” button.
6. Check your email inbox for a message from Joomla with further instructions on resetting your password. Follow those instructions to finish resetting your password.
Alternatively, you can try to reset your password by clicking on the “Forgot your password?” link on the login screen. If you have forgotten your password, you can also try to reset it by sending an email to support@Joomla.org with the subject line “Password reset.” If you still cannot log in, you may need to contact your hosting provider or Joomla support for assistance.