If you are having trouble editing a section in Elementor, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure you have the right version of Elementor installed.
If you are using the free version of Elementor, you will need to upgrade to the premium version in order to have access to additional editing features. Once you have the right version of Elementor installed, you can try to fix the issue by following the steps below. .
1. Open the section you are having trouble editing in Elementor.
2. Click on the “Elementor” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the “Toolbar” tab at the top of the screen.
4. Click on the “Elementor Text” tool located in the “Text” group.
5. Click on the “Section” icon located in the “Editor Section” section.
6. Click on the “Auto-fix issue” button located in the “Editor Section” section.
7. If the issue is with the text itself, Elementor will attempt to automatically fix the issue.
If the issue is with the formatting of the text, Elementor will provide you with a list of possible fixes. You will need to choose one of the fixes from the list and click on the “Apply” button.
8. If the issue is still not fixed, you may need to contact support to assistance you with fixing the issue.