AWS CLI Linux is a command-line interface for Amazon Web Services.
1. You can install it on a Linux system using the following command:
sudo apt-get install AWScli
2. After installation, you can use the AWScli command to create and manage your Amazon Web Services accounts. To get started, you can use the following example to create an Amazon Web Services account and create a new instance:
AWS create-account –profile myprofile
AWS create-instance –image-id ami-d5e5c7d1 –count 1 –region us-east-1
3. To list all the commands that are available, type AWS help. To get help for a specific command, type AWS help
1. Before you begin, you need to have the Python 2.6.5 or later and pip package manager installed on your system. You can check your Python version by running the following command:
2. To install the AWS CLI using pip, run the following command:
pip install awscli
4. For example, to get help for the create-instance command, type AWS help create-instance .
5. To exit the AWScli command-line interface, type exit .
6. To learn more about Amazon Web Services, visit the Amazon Web Services website.