There are a few ways to change the Squarespace navigation bar.
1. Click on the “Header” tab on the left-hand side of your page.
2. Under “Design,” click on “Header and Navigation.”
3. Under “Header and Navigation,” click on “Customize Navigation Bar.”
4. Under “Navigation Bar,” you can change the color, font, and layout of the navigation bar.
5. You can also add a logo or a phrase to the top of the navigation bar.
6. Click on “Apply” to save your changes.
7. Congratulations! You have customised your Squarespace navigation bar!.