Illustrator can be a memory hog when working with large files. There are a few ways to free up memory in Illustrator.
1. Use the Save for Web command to save files as web-friendly formats.
2. Use the Compress command to reduce the file size.
3. Use the File Info command to identify unused resources and free up space.
4. Use the File Delete command to delete unused files.
5. Use the File Rename command to rename files to reduce the file size.
6. Use the File Split command to divide a large file into smaller files.
7. Use the File Merge command to combine multiple smaller files into a single larger file.
8. Use the File Save As command to save files in a different format.
9. Use the File Undo command to restore previously saved files.
10. Use the File Redo command to undo a previous deletion or rename.