There are times when you’re working on a project in Figma, and you need to move a draft to the project. You may have created the draft in another program or started working on the project in Figma and realized that you need to move it to the project.
Either way, it’s easy to do. Here’s how:
1. Open the project in Figma.
2. Click on the “Files” tab at the top of the screen. Then select Back to files.
3. Click on the “Drafts” tab. Then, import your draft files from another program or select the drafts you have from Figma. Next, open your current Figma project to a new browser tab.
4. Then, drag and drop the draft onto the “Projects” tab. Or, to be safe, you can right-click and copy your drafts instead.
Then, paste it into your current project’s tab.
5. That’s it! The draft will now be part of the project.
How Do I Move Drafts to Project in Figma?
It’s easy to move drafts to projects in Figma. Simply open the project, click on the “Files” tab, click on the “Drafts” tab, and then drag and drop the draft onto the “Projects” tab. The draft will then be part of the project.