If you own a domain name and would like to point it to a specific IP address, you can do so through your GoDaddy account. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Under “Manage Domains,” select the domain you want to point to an IP address.
3. Under “General Settings,” click the “Advanced” link.
4. In the “Address Settings” section, click the “IP Address” tab.
5. Enter the IP address of the computer you want to use as your domain’s primary address.
6. Click the “Save” button.
7. Your domain will now point to the specified IP address.
If you make any changes to your domain’s settings, be sure to revisit the “Advanced” tab and re-enter the IP address information.