If you have a Shopify store, you can use Facebook to drive traffic to your store and increase sales. To do this, you need to verify your Shopify domain on Facebook. This process is quick and easy, and it will allow you to create a Facebook Page for your store that is connected to your Shopify account.
Here’s how to verify your Shopify domain on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook Business Settings and go to Domains in the Brand safety section. Click “Create a new Domain“
- Insert your domain and click “Add“
- Copy the meta-tag given by Facebook.
- Go to your Shopify Store, and click Online Store > Themes. then click “Edit code“.
- Go to the theme.liquid file. Add the copied meta-tags provided by Facebook inside the <head>….</head> section just like the example below.
- Go back to your Facebook Business Account and click “Verify Domain“.
By following these steps, you can verify your Shopify domain on Facebook in just a few minutes! This process will allow you to create a Facebook Page for your store that is connected to your Shopify account, making it easy to drive traffic from Facebook to your store.