Prototype InVision is great for testing and prototyping your ideas quickly. However, if you need to move your prototype to a different computer or update the design, it can be difficult to transfer the project. Here are some tips for transferring your prototype InVision project:
1. Export your project as a .
2. Upload the .
zip file to a cloud storage service like Dropbox or Google Drive.
3. Open the project in a new InVision project.
4. Copy and paste the project assets into the new project.
5. Update the design in the new project.
6. Save the project.
7. Close the new project and open the original project.
8. Click “Import” in the main project window and select the .
9. Edit the project as needed and save it.